During the design process, we work with your contractor to ensure all custom wood workspaces meet your space, electrical, and mechanical requirements.
The custom wood workstations are then preassembled in our factory and shipped to your destination.
We then reconnect with your contractor to coordinate the installation so when the time comes, the process is quick and seamless. Contractors are involved in the installation process to ensure the entire space is functional.
- Measure to create CAD models
- Coordination of colors and finishes
- Space planning
- Coordinate project’s electronic and mechanical facilities
- Project development to fit your budget
- Utilizes the state-of-art technology of Wood working machinery
- Precision machined parts insuring accurate modular assembly
- Builds with accuracy and on time delivery
- Pre-engineered component parts for rapid turn around, custom
- Finished to each project’s specifications
- Implements “old school” craftsmanship with Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Project manager orchestrates the entire installation
- Delivery to the job site
- Coordinates electrical, data, security, and computer equipment personnel
- Has on site tooling abilities for renovation adjustments
We promise quality customer service through each step of the process. Our service team will assist you with all warranties that assure that any problems with our product, hardware, workmanship, or finishes will be quickly remedied.